Green Fox Academy is a coding bootcamp based in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Slovakia. Our aim is to create an educational environment that fulfills current IT job market needs.
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who is motivated to build a strong corporate portfolio and contribute in turning Green Fox Academy to a leading Learning and Development partner of major corporations in the region.
As a Business Development Manager, you'll play a pivotal role in shaping our company’s success.
WHAT KIND OF TASKS WILL YOU BE WORKING ON?
- Generate new business & expansion of the customer base through customer visits by understanding customer needs and providing effective solutions to those needs
- Build strong B2B sales pipeline of new clients / projects and deliver the sales targets in the Czech Republic
- Manage excellent business relationships with Green Fox Academy’s corporate customers up to C-Level
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to acquire key corporate customers
- You’ll create and execute a short- and long-term sales plan for the B2B services of Green Fox Academy in the Czech Republic
- Identify market trends, assess market potential and develop strategies to grow Green Fox Academy’s market share in the Czech L&D market
- Troubleshooting when needed, ready to rapidly resolve issues as they arise while maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- You’ll be participating in the development of new business models and products on several operational and strategic levels
- Maintain a transparent sales pipeline and keep it up-to-date in our CRM on a daily basis
- Work closely with our international team, synchronize sales strategy and activities with other markets’ sales leads, report about local results
- Monitor local competition and pricing strategies
- Represent Green Fox Academy at partner events and conferences
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Proven track record of exceeding demanding sales targets with minimum 6 years of experience in sales (preferably from the tech, IT agency, IT recruitment agency, L&D agency industries)
- Demonstrated experience in selling to Enterprise-level customers, understanding their unique needs and navigating complex sales cycles
- Active listening skills with the ability to understand customer needs and selling a comprehensive solution to them
- Excellent communication,interpersonal and negotiation skills even under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Self-motivated and creative, the proven ability to build a performing sales pipeline of corporate clients
- Besides being native in Czech, confident oral and written business English knowledge is essential
- A results-oriented approach to business
- Ability to prioritize tasks, meet deadlines and achieve sales goals
- The ability to embrace changes, because things can change really fast, even from day to day with us, so it’s great if you can react quickly :)
- Relevant college or university degree (e.g. business informatics, economics)
- Willingness to travel to partner offices in Bratislava and Budapest occasionally
- Experience in CRM (HubSpot is a plus)
IF YOU JOIN US YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Inspiring and open minded international team based in the CEE region
- Flexible work environment (results oriented, flexible work schedule)
- Hybrid work set-up (we work mostly remotely, however the team gathers in the office twice a week)
- Fix salary + commission
- Space for your novel business support solutions that you can test directly in a market environment
- Support in self-development (Training budget)
- Modern office in the heart of Prague downtown
Send us your CV to email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible 😊