Office & Event Manager Wanted
If you’ve worked in the Operations/Office Management field for years, are proud to juggle multiple projects efficiently, enjoy optimising processes, apply now, and let’s work together towards a meaningful cause of helping people change careers.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be the go-to-person in Prague operations, coordinating with the Budapest office
- Managing office related services, from vendor selection through contracting to handling any occurring issues
- Supply and facility management
- Organising student and partner events
- Administrational processes and tasks
WHAT YOU HAVE
- Previous experience as an Operations/Office Manager
- Fluency in Czech and English
- Ability to manage a heavy workload, great self-management skills
- Friendly and constructive attitude
- Passion for our mission
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE
- Experience coordinating a small team
- Demonstrated ability to build/improve operational processes
WHAT YOU CAN YOU EXPECT IF YOU JOIN US
- Meaningful work, real impact
- Ownership, space for your new ideas
- A company culture that is based on honesty and transparency
- We impact: making a change in our daily work is what drives us the most.
- We feedback: on our services, on ourselves.
- We learn: from feedback, from our failure. We constantly develop ourselves and the way we work.
- We team: we care and support each other. We work towards our common goals together.
- We fun: who said professional and funny are exclusive qualities? We love to joke around and tend to be quirky at times. :)
WHERE YOU WILL WORK
HOW YOU CAN APPLY
We can’t wait to meet you! :)