Organisational Psychologist Wanted
If you are an enthusiast of Organisational Psychology, have experience in conducting training sessions, coaching and interviews, don’t hesitate, apply now, and join our company, where organisational psychologists have a key role both in our mission to support our brave students’ career change and our growing and dedicated team’s well-being.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Screening and interviewing the applicants (both students and team members)
- Developing and conducting soft skills trainings
- Coaching and supporting our students individually
- Other people-focused situations where a psychologist’s perspective is invaluable
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A degree in Psychology (organisational psychology studies are a plus)
- Coaching/training experience
- Experience in recruitment, screening and interviewing is a plus
- Advanced level of English
- Motivation and willingness to occasionally present the company at after-work events
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT IF YOU JOIN US?
- A class of dedicated students
- An inspirational and open community
- Space for your new ideas, which you can test out in real life
- A company culture that is based on honesty, transparency and distributed leadership
WHERE WILL YOU WORK?
HOW CAN YOU APPLY?
We can’t wait to meet you! :)