We are looking for a Team Assistant in part time (20 hours/week)
We are looking for a motivated and proactive assistant who is ready to develop herself/himself in a fast-changing startup environment. If you like to challenge yourself, do not hesitate and apply today.
- Helping around with general tasks in the office i.e.: office food, office space, etc.
- Event preparation: food ordering, event space set up, guest list, communication with guests, additional information, refilling stocks at events
- General Administration and operational tasks, i.e.: scanning, invoice admin etc.
- Ad-hoc help for the team members i.e.: interview scheduling etc.
- Helping with basic marketing tasks (content marketing, organizing B2B and B2C events, social media management, market research, promo materials)
- Part-time opportunity with flexible hours (including events).
- Previous experience as an Assistant is preferable
- Fluency in Czech and English are a must!
- Great communication skills
- Humble and helpful personality
- Being approachable
- We impact: making a change in our daily work is what drives us the bridge.
- We feedback: on our services, on ourselves.
- We learn: from feedback, from our failure. We are constantly developing ourselves and the way we work.
- We team: we care and support each other. We work towards our common goals together.
If interested, send an email with your CV and motivation to email@example.com.